Whether you choose the Eska Firm Tight Top with the Titanium posturepedic coils or the Caprio Firm Tight Top with its solid edge construction, Sealy has a mattress for you.
Since 1881, Sealy Posturepedic has been building mattresses with a clear commitment to offer support, comfort and above all value. Sealy has come a very long way since those first days in Sealy, Texas where the first compressed cotton-filled mattress was made for a few friends. The rest is now, as we say, history.
Mattress Comfort Choices
Sealy Posturepedic offers a wide range of comfort choices as well as surface textures. All mattresses offer the consistent support that you have come to rely on. If you enjoy a stiff surface with just a hint of softness, your choice would be Firm. The Cushion Firm mattress offers a substantial surface support with added quilted softness for additional comfort. While Plush and Ultra Plush are a favourite for customers who enjoy a cushioning surface, both still offer deep support.
The support Sealy is known for comes in an array of technologies. What this means for you is that there is a mattress that will feel custom-made for you.
The PROBACK Core Support is manufactured using a cooling gel memory foam with Posture-Grid technology in the centre third of the mattress to support you where you need it most. Posturepedic Pocket Coils give you that uplifting support while still offering comfort known from pocket coils.
Follow along as we list the most frequent concerns from our customers and the technologies that help them get a sound night sleep.
COMFORT FEATURES AND BENEFITS
1) Maintain Constant Body Temperature: Most Sealy mattresses are fitted with StayTrue Fibres which help regulate body temperature and keep you cool throughout the night. This luxurious blend of Silk and Wool naturally and easily wick away any moisture and encourage proper air flow which offer relief on those hot nights.
2) Provide More Support than Traditional Memory Foam: Sealy’s patented Gel Memory Foam rebounds and recovers much faster than older technologies and also helps you stay cool while you sleep.
3) Deliver Luxurious and Cloud-Like Comfort: the Sealy Posturepedic PROBACK mattress is fitted with Mini Pillow Coils which offer a resilient pocket coil feel with the durability expected from a Sealy.
4) Consistent and Long-Lasting Comfort and Durability for 10 Years, guaranteed: Sealy’s High Density Gel-Infused Stay True Foams have set a new standard in the sleep industry. These mattresses won’t sag, crease or squeak for a decade of use and offer the highest level of comfort around.
SUPPORT FEATURES AND BENEFITS
1) Pin Point Support Where You Need it the Most: The PROBACK CoreSupport Centre, fitted on most Sealy mattresses, is manufactured using a cooling gel memory foam which works in tandem with the Posture-Grid technology. This technique allows for consistent support over the entire surface of the mattress and acts as a cooling agent to lower your body temperature.
2) Reduced Body Movement for Your Spouse and Yourself: Sealy mattresses offer the latest in Posturepedic Pocket Coils which give you that uplifting support while still offering comfort known from pocket coils. Coils move independently, reducing motion transfer, helping you and your spouse sleep soundly.
3) Sleep Comfortably Anywhere on the Mattress Surface Without the Sensation That You Might Roll Off: Sealy’s patented SolidEdge Support features a foam perimeter edge system which delivers edge-to-edge support, keeping you cradled and supported all night.
BrandSource is proud to carry many of the Sealy Posturepedic mattress products that you have come to depend on over the many years. If you are looking for a mattress that can deliver cooling comfort, edge to edge support, StayTrue fibre blended with wool to keep you dry and cool, let our BrandSource Sleep Experts lead the way to your new Sealy Posturepedic!
Gerry, Your Sleep Expert