Every year, the Coffee Association of Canada (CAC) strives to better understand the coffee habits of Canadians. Each year they conduct a Coffee Drinking Study of Canada in order to gain some insight on coffee consumption and trends in Canada. The study indicates that coffee is the most popular beverage among adults over 16 years of age, with water coming in second.
Here are some highlights that you might find fascinating:
• 67% of adult Canadians enjoy at least one cup of coffee a day with the average at 3 cups/day.
• Coffee consumption at breakfast dominates all other day parts (80%)
• In 2016, 76% of Canadians consumed traditional coffee, while 62% consumed specialty coffee beverages.
• The most popular specialty beverages were noted as being cappuccino, café latte, and espresso.
• 8 in 10 cups of coffee are consumed at home
Now since 80% of coffee consumed is done at home, why not think about investing in a built-in coffee maker. Bring modern design and innovation to your kitchen with a simple touch of a button you can start the brewing process to deliver delicious coffee, espressos, cappuccinos, and lattes.
If you love to entertain friends and family, you’ll be sure to impress them with barista-style coffee. You can brew robust coffees and incredible cappuccinos or lattes on demand, refined to everyone’s taste.
Click here to watch a video so you can learn more about the Bosch Connected Built-in Coffee Machine. Now if you would like more information on Canadian coffee drinking, click here to view a very informative infographic.
Make sure you visit our BrandSource website to check out these models as well as the Thermador model, you can even do a comparison on your own.
Isabelle, Your Appliance Expert