Today’s homes are more likely to feature an eat-in kitchen or be an open concept with other rooms like the living room or family room. We have a big open room like this in our home and while this creates a lovely inclusive atmosphere letting me prep lunches while the kids do homework, it also means a loud dishwasher can interrupt our evening conversations.
Thankfully today’s dishwashers offer up little to no noise options at a variety of price points and styles, so we can all enjoy a bit of quiet – if only from the dishwasher!
With a wealth of resources to help you pick the best dishwasher, we’ve rounded them all of up to help you make the best (and quietest) choice:
1) Decibel levels are a key indicator of the noise your dishwasher will (or won’t) make. We’ve got our guide to understanding What Are Those Decibel Ratings All About.
2) Consumer Reports has done their testing to see which is THE quietest dishwasher out there. See their results here.
3) We’ve got our tips for 5 things to look for when buying a dishwasher in the following article 5 Things to Look for When Buying a Dishwasher.
4) Today’s dishwashers have more than just no noise as an innovation, here’s the full list of interesting innovations for this year: New Dishwasher Innovations for 2017.
5) Once you bring that new no noise dishwasher home, did you know there is a right and wrong way to load it? How to Load Your Dishwasher – Yes, There is a Roght Way and a Wrong Way.
Still need help finding the perfect dishwasher? Your local BrandSource store can help you pick out the best one for your home.
Isabelle, Your Appliance Expert